ProSmiles Dental

Friday, July 14, 2017

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews!

Here at ProSmiles Dental, our staff appreciates feedback from patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Charmelle Jonzie for this positive review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“The staff is AMAZING! The front office staff makes you feel welcome. My children have seen her as well and they did an awesome job with my kids. I was having tooth pain and needed to have a filling fixed. A lot of other dentists were trying to do extra work, not addressing the problem, and charging way too much money out of pocket. I have good dental insurance. I came here had X-rays and the dentist addressed the problem as well as not charging me a lot of money out of pocket. I will definitely be going back here. Awesome job to the staff here!!!! Thank you again!” –Charmelle Jonzie


If you would like to leave a testimonial or learn about services we provide at the practice, visit www.prosmilesdental.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors at ProSmiles Dental in Fort Worth, TX, call 817-677-8966.

No comments:

Post a Comment